Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for checkbox and radio form elements, courtesy of Scott Bauer: #26
- Add support for checkbox and radio buttons in the Bootstrap 3 extension.
Free-form 0.6.0 in Clojars: https://clojars.org/com.pupeno/free-form/versions/0.6.0
- Tested Free-form with re-frame 0.8.0 and Reagent 0.6.0.
- Allow marking a field as invalid when another one is invalid with :extra-keys.
- Added error messages to Bootstrap inline and horizontal forms.
- Correctly specify dependencies on Clojure and ClojureScript to avoid fixing to a single version.
- When there's no validation error, don't return the form template (invalid HTML), return nil instead.
- After a form with Bootstrap has been processed, remove the option to trigger that processing (it's invalid HTML).
- Started Bootstrap 3 support.
- Change API from
- Created example app to help test, exercise and develop the library: http://free-form-examples.carouselapps.com