This repository is a
README only repository for community contributed projects, forks, plugins, scripts, and videos using Pupil - open source eye tracking platform.
Want to add your project, fork, plugin, or script to this list? Fork this repo and make a Pull Request with a link and short description in the README file.
Projects & Forks
- Plugin to Perceive the Object in Focus - Real-time object-detection plugin that integrates eye-tracking (fixation data) to identify which object the user is currently fixated upon. An example of its potential is shown in controlling grasps of a robotic prosthetic hand. Part of the Therabotics Project
- PolyMouse - PolyMouse is a fusion of gaze tracking and head tracking to achieve hands-free pointing. It does this by using eye gaze to quickly determine an imprecise area of interest and then uses small head movements to refine the position of the cursor onto a small target.
- Asistiva - a set of tools for creating amazing web apps optimized to be used through different input methods (i.e. including eye-tracking, head-tracking, button-less mouse, adapted switches, etc).
- Focal - Focal is an experimental eye-tracking musical expression controller which allows hands-free control over audio effects and synthesis parameters during performance. A see-through head-mounted display projects virtual dials and switches into the visual field.
- Graph viz eye tracker - Creating a gaze-aided graph navigating application using Unity3D and Pupil-lab.
- Optical Dimension Spatial Thinking - ODST - Gaze controlled interface using gaze data and voice recognition.
- PuRe Detector - Included the PuRe Detector from Santini et al. into the Pupil Labs GUI. It is a 2D only detector (for now) and can only be used in non-commercial applications. Thiago Santini, Wolfgang Fuhl, Enkelejda Kasneci, PuRe: Robust pupil detection for real-time pervasive eye tracking, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2018, ISSN 1077-3142, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2018.02.002. Based on https://atreus.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/santini/EyeRecToo/tree/master/EyeRecToo
- PupilCamC++ - Interface for capture of Pupil labs cameras with C++, primarily for windows
- Pupil-lib Trial/Event Extraction Library - A flexible tool for conducting high precision event based research analysis with Pupil Labs eye trackers. See here for how to run an experiment that produces data compatible for this library. A Matlab version is also available.
- Mobile Gaze Mapping - Automatic gaze mapping between world camera and a fixed reference stimulus. This tool provides automatic detection of a 2D target stimulus in a mobile eye-tracking recording, and translates recorded gaze data from the world camera to the fixed coordinate system of the stimulus itself.
- Gaze-controlled VLC Player - gvlc - Gaze-controlled VLC player using Pupil Capture.
- Pupil Labs usybus Controller - This plugin exports pupillabs eye tracking gaze to Ivybus.
- Pupil progs - Python helper scripts used with Pupil (post-hoc and real-time).
- @cpicanco's Pupil Player Plugins - A collection of visualization and analysis plugins for Pupil Player.
- @cpicanco's Pupil Capture Plugins - A collection of plugins for Pupil Capture.
- Online Task Proxy - Example plugin that shows how to use the
Task_Proxyclass in Pupil Capture
- Unix Time Sync - Example plugin that shows how to synchronize the Pupil clock to Unix time
- Depth Frame Accessor - Example plugin that shows how to access the 16 bit depth data of Realsense frames in Capture
- TaskLib Example - Example plugin that demonstrates basic
- OptiTrack and Pupil Labs Python Recorder - A simple python script that records data from Pupil Labs and OptiTrack.
- Offline Gaze Mapping Tools for Pupil Labs Glasses - Offline Gaze Mapping Tools for Pupil.
- Eye Tracking Research Data Analysis - Python pupillometry analysis scripts to analyize pupil_data.
- Lab Matlab Control - Custom utilities for experimental control.
- Pupil Pascal Client - Free Pascal requester and subscriber clients for Pupil.
- Pupil MatLab Client - MatLab subscriber client for Pupil.
- Pupil Middleman - A middleman client written in Python. This client can be used to interface with Pupil Capture and other sytems and languages that do not natively support ZeroMQ.
- Surface OSC Bridge - Redirects
surface data using the
- extract_diameter.py - Extract 2d and 3d (if available) pupil diameters for a set of given recordings
- batchExportPupilLabs - Batch exports prercorded data as csv for a set of given recordings
- Pupil Demo Videos - A playlist of community contributed videos.