Argonaut is a collection of libraries for working with JSON in PureScript. This library bundles together the following:
- purescript-argonaut-core provides basic parsing, printing, folding and types for
- purescript-argonaut-codecs provides codecs based on
DecodeJsontype classes (along with instances for common data types) and combinators for encoding and decoding
- purescript-argonaut-traversals defines prisms, traversals, zippers, and
# with Spago spago install argonaut # with Bower bower install purescript-argonaut
Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- To learn more about Argonaut, its basic data types, and its approach to JSON, see purescript-argonaut-core.
- To learn more about encoding and decoding PureScript types to and from
Json, see purescript-argonaut-codecs.
- To learn more about manipulating
Jsonusing optics and
JCursor, see purescript-argonaut-traversals
Read the contribution guidelines to get started and see helpful related resources.