What follows is a reverse chronological list of presentations which I’ve given. I’ve tried to make the list as exhaustive as possible. If I forgot something, please contact me! Please note that while some of the presentations might have similar titles, presentations are always updated with the latest material and developments.
If you'd like to have me as a speaker at your event, please let me know! I can also give these presentations internally for groups who'd like a private presentation or workshop on the subject matter.
I can give live demos, individual or group tutorials, speak at your conferences, and do consulting work too. Some of the topics and sessions that I recommend include:
- Topics that you've read about on my Technical Blog
- Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced GNU/Linux tutorials
- DevOps hacks, tricks and other fundamentals
- Next Generation Configuration Management presentations
- Puppet, related work, such as puppet-gluster or puppet-ipa.
- Intermediate Cardiology, for scientists or medical workers (such as paramedics)
- I.T. infrastructure design and evaluations (physical, eg: data center, cable management and virtual, eg: configuration, software, network)