File Listing Module
Provides basic "multiple file download" page to a SilverStripe site.
Designed to provide a simple, fool-proof way for users to add mutliple file downloads to a page on their website.
This module has been designed to have just the minimum required features, to avoid bloat, but can be easily extended to add new fields if required.
- James Cocker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Silverstripe 3.0+
- Place the contents of this repository in a directory named file-listing at the root of your SilverStripe install.
- Visit yoursite.com/dev/build to rebuild the database.
- Log in the CMS, and create a new File Download Page page.
- Choose an assets sub folder from a dropdown in the CMS
- The page shall then list all the files within that folder, along with download links and image previews
- Button on CMS page, takes users sraight to that assets folder to manage files
- Supports subfolders
- Lightbox support