- bandit 49 A mulitarmed bandit to A/B test go projects, or other languages via an HTTP API. It uses a log based data flow. Based on John Myles Whites' book "Bandit Algorithms for Website Optimization"
- dotfiles 15 OSX and Linux dotfiles for editing, email, calendar, org mode, irc and rss clients.
- Pagerank.jl 7 Pagerank in Julia. An experiment in pagerank on graphs in the order of billions of edges. Currently tested with over half a billion edges.
- quality 5 Ranked retrieval quality metrics using a judged corpus. Can be run against a production system with reporting into statsD. Includes a configurable parallel crawl with backoff on errors.
- k-and-r-solutions 4 "The C Programming Language", tested solutions. Up to chapter 5.