A simple tool for labeling object bounding boxes in images, implemented with Python Tkinter.
|--main.py # source code for the tool
|--Images/ # direcotry containing the images to be labeled
|--Labels/ # direcotry for the labeling results
|--Examples/ # direcotry for the example bboxes
python 2.7 win 32bit PIL-1.1.7.win32-py2.7
$ python main.py
- Input a number (e.g, 1, 2, 5...), and click 'Load'. The images along with a few example results will be loaded.
- To create a new bounding box, left-click to select the first vertex. Moving the mouse to draw a rectangle, and left-click again to select the second vertex.
- To cancel the bounding box while drawing, just press .
- To delete a existing bounding box, select it from the listbox, and click 'Delete'.
- To delete all existing bounding boxes in the image, simply click 'ClearAll'.
- After finishing one image, click 'Next' to advance. Likewise, click 'Prev' to reverse. Or, input the index and click 'Go' to navigate to an arbitrary image.
- The labeling result will be saved if and only if the 'Next' button is clicked.