This template is based on the standard DokuWiki Template.
MindTheDark offers a light and a dark color scheme for your DokuWiki. The color scheme and the style are optimized for software documentation. The optics are flat.
userChoice option is enabled, an option to change the color scheme will appear in the header.
autoDark option is enabled, the color scheme of the operating system is used.
If neither of the two options is selected, a static color scheme can be selected via
- light and a dark color scheme (
themeoption in Configuration Manager)
- automatic color scheme depending on operating system settings (
autoDarkoption in Configuration Manager)
- change of the color scheme by the user (
userChoiceoption in Configuration Manager)
- all colors of the light and dark color scheme can be set in the Configuration Manager
- and all features the standard DokuWiki Template offers
The MindTheDark Template offers all customizing like the standard DokuWiki Template.
||text color of inline code formating|
||backgroung color of inline code formating|
||text color of selection|
||backgroung color of selection|
The texts are translated into German and English. Contributions are welcome.
For now I consider this template as
beta for the following reasons:
- not heavily tested, especially not on different browsers
- not tested on mobiles
- still under construction
Issues and improvements can be reported here.
Refer to template on how to install and use templates in DokuWiki.
autoDark option only works with modern browsers. The compatibility can be checked here.