* Ignore pytest cache. Simplify travis.yml by making a new requirements
file for dev.
* Merged master use of setuptools upgrade in travis.
* Make a new file for dependencies for mac.
* This pytest.ini file helps govern the policies for all test runs.
* Put more stuff in omit on coverage.
* Let's make the developer checkout an editable project.
* This doctest isn't needed because tests/sound_test.py already does
this and more. That test needs rewriting of course, but we can
delete this (and get Travis working without needing to have g
* We don't manually run the tests anymore, we let pytest.ini control
* Install the pytest-specific mock package.
* Skip some other directories.
* Make it possible to skip some tests when running in Travis.
For example, sound tests.
* Move these sample files (might move again later.)
* The start of some unit tests which mock out the pyglet
* For now, run the doctests separate from the unit tests.
* The naming scheme in sound.py needs some work...later.
* I was optimistic. Have to run these separately
until the pyglet window import thing is
* Issue #159 - Work on buffered array backed grid example.
* Remove unused update version number code.
* Comment out migrated-away test.