slack-statistics is a clean and simple display board for your Slack team.
- Counts the number of messages posted by your team members
- Provides a range of day-by-day insights
How to use
- Fill in the
stats.js) with your own Slack token. Make sure to use a string!
- Navigate to the location of
index.htmlin your browser.
- You're ready to go! If data doesn't appear, check if your token has been entered correctly.
How it works
Brief explanation of how
stats.js works, to be added as part of documentation
Getting a token
- You can grab a test token from here.
- When contributing, please remember to look after your tokens (beginning with
- Also, please note the following warning:
Test tokens are just for you. Never share test tokens with other users or applications. Do not publish test tokens in public code repositories. Review token safety tips.