Spring 3.1 & BackboneJS todo example
This small example application uses the following stack :
- XML free Spring MVC 3.1 backend (no web.xml, no applicationContext.xml)
- Spring Data based MongoDB persistence
- BackboneJS todo example application
In order to run it :
- Install Maven and MongoDB
- Create /data/db directory in order to allow MongoDB to store its data
- Run mongod daemon
- Run the following command : "mvn clean install t7:run"
- Open your browser and go to http://localhost:8080/todo/
Also tested successfully with Netbeans 7.1 + Tomcat 7.0.22.
With Maven Jetty 8.0.4 plugin, the application starts but can't be accessed. More details on http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8066943/spring-3-1-servlet-3-code-based-configuration-using-the-jetty-maven-plugin