Bank Of Moscow
Bank of Moscow
Manager of IT Department 1999 to 2000
Managed 4 IT professionals who supported the branch’s computer park (70 desktops and 4 servers), network and telecommunications. Supported/administered hosted applications and developed custom applications and modules.
- Set up the branch IT infrastructure from scratch.
- Developed an electronic payments broker that enabled bank’s operations.
- Implemented VoIP with the central office, creating significant savings in phone bills.
- Managed Y2K compliance and certification.
- Implemented bank’s mail system with Microsoft Exchange server and Microsoft Outlook and connected system with the central office Exchange Network to improve communications and saving on phone calls.