Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Shield dropdown has been moved out of the options section
- Added a "Pull from timeline" button for starting HP and Energy that will use the Pokemon's HP and Energy from the currently selected point in the battle timeline
- Ranking entries now link to a Multi-Battle so you can see all matchups for that Pokemon
- Multi-Battle CSV export now includes HP and Energy remaining for each matchup
- Added an "Update" button so you can manually refresh the sandbox results after changing settings or IV's
- Fast Move icons now appear with a thicker border where a Pokemon has both Charged Moves ready. This should make it easier to lay out shield baiting and other scenarios.
- Refactored Battle functions to receive both actions, and then process them. This means neither Pokemon has to make decisions after the other has acted, and actions can be removed or modified before execution.
- Actions are sorted by priority before execution. Added an option to assign priority.
- Updated sim to match in-game mechanics where Fast Moves that occur between back to back Charged Moves are typically lost or negated. This is a setting that can be toggled.
I'm a bit behind on posting releases here, so here are some bullet points for v1.7.4, v1.7.5, and v1.7.6. Pardon the dust!
- Updated Multi-Battle CSV download to work in Microsoft Edge
- Added number labels to the shield matchup table
- Fixed an issue where the shield matchup table would sometimes show incorrect results in fringe matchups involving stat boosts
- You can now add custom moves to a Pokemon's move pool, with fully shareable battle links.
- Fixed a bug where switching between Single Battle and Multi Battle would cause Pokemon's movesets to change.
- Added ability to swap the left and right selected Pokemon
- Clearing a selected Pokemon now brings up a confirmation window
- Preliminary lists are available in custom Multi-Battle for Nightmare Cup meta and Season 1 Regionals meta
- Minor styling fixes
- Nightmare Cup support
- Rankings are now generated in a 2-step process. The first simulates every matchup with auto-selected moves, gathering which moves are used the most (this how rankings were generated previously). The second step simulates every matchup using each Pokemon's most used moveset.
- Previously, Pokemon were ranked as if they effectively had access to every move in their move pool. This artificially boosted Pokemon with wide movepools. This change should produce much more relevant results.
- Team Builder results are now averaged from 0 and 1 shield scenarios. Previously, all results were with 0 shields. This should produce a wider and more realistic variety in the results.
- Pokemon already in your team will no longer appear as potential alternatives
- JS script versions are now a globally controlled variable. This is for ease of deployment (previously file versions had to be updated in each individual page)
- A move stats tooltip now appears when hovering over a Pokemon's Charged Move meters
- Added a Team Leader Pokemon custom group to help narrow down potential IV combinations
- Fixed a bug where Pokemon CP sometimes wouldn't update when switching between leagues
- Fixed a bug where clicking battle links in the Matchup Details grid while a battle was animating would break the interface
- Updated how the interface processes Pokemon level and IV's to be much more user-friendly
- Updated URL parameter handling regarding the above
- Added a move reference page for Fast Moves, Charged Moves, and a moveseot explorer
- Added a new SortableTable interface object
- Reorganized some of the desktop header navigation into a dropdown submenu
- Fixed a bug where incorrect movesets would sometimes be displayed in the results when switching between custom Multi-Battle and other cups
- Adjusted rank item click handler so it's are easier to open and close
- Fixed some battle logic issues that caused inconsistent move usage and incorrect faint estimations involving stat-boosting moves
- Pokemon now bait shields with low-energy attacks when both of their charged moves are charged
- Pokemon now shield against stat-boosting moves like Power-Up Punch more methodically, calculating whether the opponent can inflict a certain amount of damage if unblocked
- Added a "Continue Battling" button that imports the winning Pokemon's remaining HP, energy, and stat boosts into the settings
- Added Weather Ball for Castform
- Maximize Stats button in the Advanced section calculates optimal level and IVs for overall stats
- Fixed an issue that prevented iOS users from selecting actions in Sandbox Mode
- Fixed an issue where Pokemon didn't always bait shields correctly
- Fixed an issue where the shield bait checkbox didn't reset properly when selecting Pokemon
- Battles that involve stat-boosting moves with a 100% activation chance no longer produce unnecessary bulk results
- Added a preset custom list for Kingdom Cup meta in Multi-Battle
- Added Frenzy Plant for Sceptile