A collection of sketches that work with the 'jason' branch of the library available at https://github.com/etherkit/Si5351Arduino/ As at 2015-03-14.
A simple interface over a serial port to change the frequencies and enable or disable the 3 clocks available on the Si5351A variant.
A simple interface using the Freetronics LCD16x2 shield.
A fully functional VFO designed to be used with single, double or triple conversion transcievers. Requires an LCD, some buttons and a rotary encoder. I have some learning to do in regards to superhet design!
- Save last frequency (30s timer to save EEPROM?)
- USB/LSB/CW modes
- all parameters in settings
- simple serial interface to set all clocks
- Take care of the frequency limits
- implement LCD triple clock
- design VFO logic
- figure out DC/TC conversion maths