Teaching myself KiCad, schematic generation, footprints and PCB layout by designing a board for Peter Parker's Beach40 transceiver. More info on the design at http://vk3ye.com/
To get this up and running, you'll need to do a
git submodule init git submodule update
to pull in the relevant FreeTronics KiCad libraries.
Simple Voice Activated Switch circuit
My version of Pete Juliano's (N6QW) "Let's Build Something" SSB transceiver. Design details at http://jessystems.com/LBS_Detail.html
The only differnce so far is the audio output stages. I had an LM386 on hand, and used that instead, with a 2n3904 audio pre-amp.
All files and designs in this repository are licensed as CC-BY-SA. See LICENSE for details, here's a summary:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.