Installs and configures Cuckoo Malware Sandbox
Currently it just installs and configures basic Cuckoo Host.
Add the default recipe to the node run list:
run_list( "recipe[apt]", "recipe[cuckoo::default]" )
Cuckoo Sandbox Resources will be available at these locations:
- Cuckoo Web: http://NODE_IP_ADDRESS/
- Cuckoo API: http://NODE_IP_ADDRESS/api/cuckoo/status
See the repo wiki for documentation resources.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/pwelch/chef-cuckoo/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request