Consultation on data quality tests for the 2016 Aid Transparency Index
We welcome feedback on the data quality tests run against IATI-XML data as part of the Aid Transparency Index.
This consultation runs until 30th September. We will confirm the final tests that will be used in 2016 shortly thereafter.
We are using Github Issues to record:
- the most recent tests used (in the 2014 Aid Transparency Index or the 2015 Aid Transparency Reviews);
- the initial ideas on improvements we are considering;
- any feedback from the public consultation process.
If you have any comments on the tests for each indicator, please add them under the relevant issue.
Please note that this consultation is only on data quality tests used for IATI-XML data and not on the Index indicators or the overall methodology. All 39 indicators used in the Aid Transparency Index will be retained.
Commenting on indicators
- Click through to the Issues page
- Click on an individual indicator to view tests and proposals for 2016. We've tagged indicators where we've identified issues and where we're considering changes.
- Please provide your comments in the box below the indicator. You'll need to create a free account with Github to comment, if you don't already have one.