BlinkStick is a USB-controlled smart pixel. It is available either as a kit or ready-soldered.
This is a .NET API for working with a BlinkStick. Other API's are available in a variety of programming languages.
There are three main sections:
- BlinkStickDotNet -- an assembly (DLL) for communicating with your BlinkStick
- BlinkStickDotNetTest -- unit tests for the assembly
- BlinkStick -- a console application for controlling your BlinkStick
(If you just want the executable, you can get it from the Downloads section.)
Some features of the BlinkStickDotNet API are as follows:
- Asynchronous blinking (a timer is created automatically to turn the LED off again at the end of the blink)
- Brightness limit
- Morse code
- CPU monitor
- Memory monitor
- Mouse-over colour changer