Join GitHub today
PyCon Canada 2017 Sprints - 20-21 November
PyCon Canada Development Sprints is a day of intensive learning and development on an open source project of your choice, in a team environment. It's a time to come together with colleagues, old and new, to share what you've learned and apply it to an open source project.
PyCon Canada provides the space and infrastructure (network, power, tables & chairs); you bring your skills, humanity, and brainpower (oh! and don't forget your computer).
- location: UQAM Chaufferie du Pavillon Coeur des sciences, room CO-R700 (175 Avenue du Président-Kennedy).
- date and time: 20-21 November. 9:00am - 6:00pm
Enter your sprint here:
- include links to your project
- include project contact information
- include new contributor tickets and on-boarding info
- include sprint goals
- encourage people to add their names to your sprint
Userspace and kernel space tracing for Python applications
Being a developer of tracing tools, I would like to discuss how tracing tools are used in Python development environments. We could could go over use-cases and see how userspace and kernel tracing could be helpful.
- Main Contact: Francis Deslauriers
- Interested in sprinting on This Project? Add your name:
Main Contact: Jessica Forde
Interested in sprinting on This Project? Add your name:
## My Awesome Project * <https://github.com/my/awesome-project> * Main Contact: [Sprinter Lead](mailto:email@example.com) * Interested in sprinting on This Project? Add your name: * [Sprinter One](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) * Sprint tasks / issues list: https://github.com/my/awesome-project/issues
Not Sure Yet (but I want to sprint)
- Interested in sprinting, but not sure about a project? Add your name:
- I would like to work on something related to Data Science or Machine Learning.
- Myles Braithwaite
- Hoa Du - projects that uses Machine Learning to predict
- Cody Antunez - Interested in web based projects or Tensorflow/Machine Learning projects.
- Karim Abou-Khalil
- Andy Palmer - PyLint or anything related to computer graphics or image processing
- Keefer Rourke
- Nadia Tahiri
- Interested in working on fullstack development and learning more about open source.
- Jenniffer Paniagua
- Olesya Baranova
- Interested in projects related to Machine Learning, REST APIs, test frameworks.
- Tim Fenwick
- Interested in development of REST and other APIs, good practices in library/framework development, Machine Learning, Analytics, Data Visualization.
- Seak Pek Chhan
- Alejandra Cabrera
- Chris Fournier
- Ian Flores