Daniel Greenfeld pydanny
- django-admin2 828 Extendable, adaptable rewrite of django.contrib.admin
- cookiecutter-django 554 A cookiecutter template for creating Django projects quickly.
- django-uni-form 498 django-uni-form has been deprecated. Please use django-crispy-forms. Link provided in the README.rst
- django-wysiwyg 322 A Django application for making Django textareas rich text editors. Certainly as a template tag and possibly as a form widget.
- django-mongonaut 170 Built from scratch to replicate some of the Django admin functionality and add some more, to serve as an introspective interface for Django and Mongo.
Repositories contributed to
- audreyr/cookiecutter 1,699 A command-line utility that creates projects from cookiecutters (project templates). E.g. Python package projects, jQuery plugin projects.
- eventbrite/eventbrite-sdk-python 10 Eventbrite Python SDK
- twoscoops/two-scoops-of-django-1.8 73 Tracking thoughts and feature requests for Two Scoops of Django 1.8
- twoscoops/django-twoscoops-project 694 The sample project layout from the book, "Two Scoops of Django 1.5 and 1.6"
- eventbrite/webhooks-tutorial-flask 0 Example usage of Eventbrite Webhooks
Contributions in the last year 1,115 total Apr 27, 2014 – Apr 27, 2015
Longest streak 32 days April 27 – May 28
Current streak 4 days April 24 – April 27
- Pushed 4 commits to eventbrite/eventbrite-sdk-python Apr 24 – Apr 27
- Pushed 12 commits to twoscoops/two-scoops-of-django-1.8 Apr 21 – Apr 27
- Pushed 3 commits to audreyr/cookiecutter Apr 26
- Pushed 4 commits to pydanny/cookiecutter-django Apr 21 – Apr 26
- Pushed 4 commits to pydanny/cookiecutter-djangopackage Apr 24
- Pushed 1 commit to rosarior/awesome-django Apr 24
- Pushed 2 commits to pydanny/cached-property Apr 21
1 Pull Request
- Merged #112 Fixes #111
14 Issues reported
- Open #38 More django.db.migrations content
- Open #35 Ideas for skipping tests
- Open #34 Mention nifty assertions
- Open #33 Alternative test frameworks
- Open #229 Tag a 1.7.7 release
- Closed #32 Add silk
- Open #31 Debugging form upload
- Open #30 Add section on custom lookups
- Open #29 Add section on Conditional Expressions
- Open #28 Add section on prefetch_related
- Closed #27 Question: Lists of figures and tables, keep in front or move to back?
- Closed #111 Djangobook.com is no longer 'awesome'
- Closed #25 Add @rosarior's https://github.com/rosarior/django-autoadmin
- Closed #24 Add @rosarior's awesome-django to the resources appendix