- Maintaining it will steal time from features development.
- We need to update it for every new version of Django, that makes it impossible to pass tests in every version.
- Tests that fail are usually unrelated to django-uni-form, they don't point bugs.
- If people want to explain a new feature they want to include, they can use pseudo code or explain themselves.
If we don't get what they want to do, then I would be worried.
- Test projects are not documentation, they are code. We better have a examples section within docs.
- Test projects are for apps that need them to do the testing, we have an isolated testing suite.