Official website of PyDelhi - Python Delhi User Group.
There are multiple ways you can contibute to this website.
- Add missing documentation.
- Add/improve design and asthetics of website.
- Report bugs.
- Request/Ask/Submit new features.
Hosting new things(sub-site) under banner of pydelhi.org:
The homepage or you can say root of the pydelhi.org is always going to be simple static html hosted on Github.
- Get a repository created under
pydelhigithub organisation, you need to publish
gh-pagesbranch in that repo. After which, the content in that branch will automatically available at
- If that sub-site requires, dynamic content you are encouraged to create/host json api on the platform/language of your choice.
- If the purpose is still not solved, shout out in the mailing-list for an independent sub-domain under
Arecord details, anyone with access to pydelhi.org's DNS will be able to you help you out. The source code of the application, must be published under open-source license under
- Send a pull request to add link/reference to the new thing that you created at https://github.com/pydelhi/pydelhi.github.io