Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Bumped minimum Jupyter notebook to 4.0 and restricted to < 5.0.
- Removed several deprecated functions. [PR
- Bumped minimum required hard dependencies to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
package versions. [PR
- Implemented ThreeJS Tube Geometry. [PR
- Improved circle rendering. [PR
- kwargs can be passed from System.generate_ode_function to the
matrix generator. [PR
- Lagrangian simple pendulum example added. [PR
- Derivatives can now be used as specifies in System. [PR
- The initial conditions can now be adjusted in the notebook GUI. [PR
- The width of the viz canvas is now properly bounded in the notebook.
- Planes now render both sides in the visualization GUI. [PR
- Adds in more type checks for System.times. [PR
- Added an OctaveMatrixGenerator for basic Octave/Matlab printing.
- Simplified the right hand side evaluation code in the
ODEFunctionGenerator. Note that this change comes with some
performance hits. [PR