Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Just a minor bugfix release. Changes are:
- Switched to using official version of drmaa-python, because it is now up-to-date on PyPI.
- Added .gitatttributes file to keep line endings normalized.
- Fixed issue where jobs that exceed resubmission limit would infinitely send error reports.
- We now check to see if the DRMAA C library was imported correctly and switch to local mode if it wasn't, instead of just crashing (#19).
- Switch to using psutil for process CPU and memory stats (#18).