Clone this wiki locally
- You may browse the current repostory at the Repository Browser
- Or you may check out the current version by running
git clone git://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.git
We are happy about contributions. How to Contribute should provide all information you need.
For information about the "core" development, including tools and processes, please refer to the Development section.
- PyInstaller Mailing List, also available at Gmane, The Mail Archive and Nabble
- To subscribe to the mailing list, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (you don't need a Google account)
PyInstaller is currently maintained by:
We would like to thank:
- Gordon McMillan who wrote the original Python Installer
- William Caban for his initial development and maintenance effort without which PyInstaller would not exist today.