Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- You may browse the current repostory at the Repository Browser
- Or you may check out the current version by running
git clone git://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.git
We are happy about contributions. How to Contribute should provide all information you need.
For information about the "core" development, including tools and processes, please refer to the Development section.
- PyInstaller Mailing List, also available at [Gmane](http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.co mp.python.pyinstaller), The Mail Archive and [Nabble](http://pyinstaller.4 7505.n6.nabble.com/)
- To subscribe to the mailing list, send an empty e-mail to [email@example.com](mailto:pyinstaller+subscribe@goog legroups.com) (you don't need a Google account)
- IRC channel #pyinstaller at freenode, also available online at [IRC webchat](http://webchat.freenode.net/ ?channels=pyinstaller&prompt=1)
PyInstaller is currently maintained by:
We would like to thank:
- Gordon McMillan who wrote the original Python Installer
- William Caban for his initial development and maintenance effort without which PyInstaller would not exist today.