Trac Ticket Migration
Clone this wiki locally
This page describes some details about the migration process and related issues.
Script that was used for ticket migration: https://github.com/matysek/trac-hub
It was not possible to preserve the original date or map all users to github. In every migrated ticket you will find items Original Date and Original Reporter:
Original date: 2013/12/22 Original reporter: UsuallyUserName
Github user pyinstaller-tickets-migration is the account that was used for migrating tickets. This user account is the author of Issues/Comments that were not mapped to github logins.
- Github handles pull requests and issues in the same ID space:
- PyInstaller already has 156 pull requests.
- Only tickets with ID 157+ will be preserved.
- Tickets with lower IDs will be also migrated but their ID will be different.
- The IDs in commit messages for ID 1-156 won't point to the correct issue.
Trac ID Mapping Table
Table with old ticket IDs in Trac and their new ID in github issues.
|Trac ID||Github ID|
Holes in ID Range
Due spam Trac continues some ranges of IDs without issues. For this case were created empty issues on github.