HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Calling a jQuery component from Pyjs
- Cannot read property __track_lines__
- cross site xmlhttprequest with cors
- GWT Widget Availability
- pyjs svg logo
- The Grand Schism
- Transition Issues
Clone this wiki locally
- more behaviour closer to python, thanks to several contributions including from Daniel Kluev
- improvements and additions to the standard modules, including renaming JSONParser to json and changing its interface to match standard python, and a new python-compliant logging module.
- a new platform override system that puts source files for both browsers and desktop pyjamas applications in the same directory as the module being overridden
- Gradient and Text functions for the 2D Canvas module
- Fix to long-standing issue with Focus.py
- Addition of Video and Audio Widgets that use HTML5 or Windows Media as appropriate (also operating correctly under pyjd including MSHTML).
- Finally a port of RichTextArea (HTML WYSIWYG editor) and the addition of a demo (but fully functional) RichTextToolBar.
- A port of gwt-selection which allows nodes to be properly identified, modified etc. This is essential to augment the RichTextToolBar in order to add styles beyond those supported natively by the Browser Engine itself (HTML "edit mode").
Also, several JSONRPC server helper routines have been contributed and added, including for cherrypy, cgi-bin and mongrel2. A full JSONRPC service with each of these types of web service systems can be added usually in about 5 lines of code.
It has also been confirmed that Pyjamas and Pyjamas Desktop run successfully under Wine 1.4 when IE8 is installed. This may make it easier for developers to test deployment of applications across a wider range of browsers and desktops when working from a GNU/Linux development base.