Started from this: http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-student-application-template
- Contact Email
- University / current enrollment
- What languages do you know (C/Perl/Python/JS/Java)?
- What is your experience with each language?
- Can you list any major projects you've worked on? And what you contributed to each project? (Personal/Professional/Open Source/Other)
- What platform do you use? (For matching up with mentors)
You and Us
- Why Pyjamas?
- What idea have you chosen? (see gsoc_2011_ideas)
- Why did you chose that idea and what do you expect from your implementation?
- What do you want to achieve? What do you want out of your project?
- How much time do you plan to invest in the project before, during and after the Summer of Code?
- What are the milestones and deliverables for your project?