Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the pyjs.github.com wiki!
Rough sketch of what the future holds for pyjs:
- Cleanup repository:
- Drop support for deprecated browsers.
- Organize project structure to follow standard Python project practices and other best practices.
- Use automated processes to cleanup python source to follow a single style guide.
- Split project up into several bite sized sub-projects, such as:
- GWT Port
- PYJD - WebKit/GObject
- PYJD - WebKit/Mac
- PYJD - IE/COM
- Improve unit tests and code coverage. Run all tests upon every commit using integration server.
- Rewriting any non-Apache Licensed code to fix current licensing incompatibilities. Ensuring that any future contributions are Apache Licensed.