- Switch to CalVer
- Reorganize the guides based on audience.
- Add roles and expectations to prospective organizer section.
- Update the new chapter request form.
- Moved items from Prospective Organizers section that are related to setting up meetup/ website into the Organizers section.
- Mention the PSF's Meetup Pro Network.
- Some typo fixes.
- Add links to organizer registration, password reset form, and organizer directory.
- Bump dependencies versions.
- Add dependabot to auto update dependecies.
- Add netlify previews.
- Simplify the navigation.
- Add "Edit on GitHub" link.
- Trademark Usage Policy
- Logo Usage Guidelines
- Guidelines to responding to a Code of Conduct incident
- [TODO] Resources on how to make a local PyLadies website
- [TODO] Logos/assets
- Reorganized doc location/flow
- Removed the use of the word "chapter"
v2.0 PyPI Release
- Released on PyPI
- Checklists on group and event setup
- More advice on events and group organization
- Setup for pip installation
- Included CoC
- Sphinx/RTD theme
- Reorganized information from original pyladies kit
v1.0 Initial Release
Initial release of the pyladies-kit.