Here are elements defining Robot Framework keywords to integrate into test cases.
List of files
- config.robot The configuration file used in the one containing keywords
- tapster_keywords.robot The file containing the keywords to integrate in your test cases, using the configuration file
- tapster_wrapper.robot The wrapper using Tapster and Appium keywords to bring more abstraction for tests
- demo/tapster_demo.robot Just a file with test cases using the keywords and the configuration defined in the other files.
How to use the client
- Thirst you need to install on your computer these libraries so send HTTP requests (for the keywords) and use Appium (for the wrapper)
pip install -U requests pip install -U robotframework-requests pip install robotframework-appiumlibrary