#UQ Book Chapter
- a discussion on PyMC covering 10 to 20 printed pages in length.
- first 4 chapters will be theoretical
- an introduction to your software, to what portion of UQ theory your PyMC covers, and to a description of how to use PyMC to solve UQ problems.
- include code and tutorial-style examples
- meant to be demonstration of the software capabilities, and not reports on new results.
- Oct 1 2014: authors submit manuscript
- Jan 1 2015: editors send reviews back to authors
- Feb 1 2015: authors submit revisions
- Mar 1 2015: online publication with print version shortly
What does PyMC do?
Motivating example to demonstrate PyMC
Simple UQ example: Gelman's radon study
How does PyMC work?
Description of PyMC objects, functions and methods
Step-by-step guide to setting up and running a model, motivated by radon example
Output and graphics
Stochastic volatility example?
Show potential of PyMC
- generate outline of chapter: section and subsection headings
- gather reference material for examples