PyMod 2 Changelog
This file contains descriptions of changes of new PyMod 2 releases.
Version 2.0.8 (2/11/2017)
- Introduced a series of fixes to add compatibility to PyMOL 2.0.
Version 2.0.7 (2/12/2016)
- Fixed a bug that changed the atom order of structures when performing CE alignments with PyMOL.
Version 2.0.6 (21/11/2016)
- When coloring structures by residue properties, all atom types of a residue are now colored with the same color, allowing better visualization of surfaces.
Version 2.0.5 (13/11/2016)
- Added back the possibility to use the NCBI QBLAST server to perform a BLAST search after the NCBI switched its services to the HTTPS protocol.
Version 2.0.4 (7/11/2016)
- Added the possibility to save and load PyMod projects.