Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- Eviatar Bach – release manager
- Robert Bradshaw – various fixes and improvements during the switch of the symbolics backend in Sage
- Volker Braun – reimplemented infinity handling, help with ordering fixes.
- Burcin Erocal – main developer
- Jean-Pierre Flori – fixed inconsistencies in printing order which led to segfaults, various bug fixes
- Sebastien Gouezel – printing fixes
- Mike Hansen – various fixes and improvements during the switch of the symbolics backend in Sage
- Golam Mortuza Hossain
- Titus Nicolae – GSoC 2012 student - implemented number types to access GMP, etc. directly, benchmarking framework, bug fixes
- Clement Pernet – helped with initial removal of CLN dependency.
- Julien Puydt – build system improvements.
- William Stein – main developer
- François Bissey
- Erik Bray - Python3 fixes
- Jean-Pierre Flori
- Benjamin Hackl - functions contributions
- Ralf Stephan – transfer from bitbucket to github; main developer; big internal integers/rationals via GMP; fast univariate series via Flint; Gosper summation
Pynac would not have been possible if it wasn’t for the great work of the GiNaC developers.