Welcome to PynamoDB's documentation!
PynamoDB is a Pythonic interface to Amazon's DynamoDB. By using simple, yet powerful abstractions over the DynamoDB API, PynamoDB allows you to start developing immediately.
- Python 3 support
- Python 2 support
- Support for Unicode, Binary, JSON, Number, Set, and UTC Datetime attributes
- Support for DynamoDB Local
- Support for all of the DynamoDB API
- Support for Global and Local Secondary Indexes
- Batch operations with automatic pagination
- Iterators for working with Query and Scan operations
- Fully tested
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 quickstart tutorial indexes batch updates conditional attributes local backup_restore signals examples settings low_level awsaccess logging contributing release_notes versioning
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 api