This is a little tool for embedding flickr images on blog posts. For some reason flickr makes this hard to achieve through the web interface so this little sinatra application solves the problem.
This may be a violation of the flickr terms of service, so you might want to remember to credit flickr on the blog posts.
This app is designed to be deployed to heroku.
Steps to deploy
- git clone git://github.com/pyrat/wee_flickr.git
- (sudo) gem install heroku
- edit FLICKR_USERNAME in app.rb
- commit change locally (git commit -v -a)
- heroku create [your app name]
- git push heroku master
If you click the paste board a textile flash snippet is copied to your clipboard. (It assumes that you are writing your blog posts in textile!)