Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Pyrogram now uses TCPAbridgedO protocol by default. TCPAbridgedO is an Obfuscated packet-level protocol that helps bypass some DPI and thus allowing Pyrogram to work fine even in case your ISP is trying to block Telegram.
- The Dispatcher has been reworked and optimized for better performance.
- Message.mentioned field and Filters.mentioned filter useful for handling messages that contain mentions to you (contributed by @Furoin in #154).
- Filters.chat and Filters.user can now accept "me" and "self" as arguments, thus enabling an easy way to filter yourself and your own chat (contributed by @Furoin in #155 and #157).
- Message.download() bound method missing arguments are now added to match Client.download_media() (contributed by @VANKINEENITAWRUN in #156).
- Message.edit() bound method to make message edits less verbose code-wise.
- MESSAGE_DELETE_FORBIDDEN error.
- Message.empty field to tell empty (deleted or non-existent) messages apart.
- Message.service field and a more efficient Filters.service to tell service messages apart.
- Message.media field and a more efficient Filters.media to tell media messages apart.
- Decorators of different Client instances can now be stacked on top of the same callback function. E.g.:
... @app1.on_message(...) @app2.on_message(...) @app3.on_message(...) def on_message(client, message): ...
- Fixed a rare
MESSAGE_IDS_EMPTYerror raised in case of a message replying to another was pinned and the replied message was deleted at the same time.