Easy Photography Portfolio - WordPress Plugin
- Basic Demo with Twenty Seventeen Theme
- Download on WordPress.org
- How to setup Photography Portfolio Tutorial
- Useful Snippets in the Wiki
Developed for Extensibility
Out of the box, Photography Portfolio is built using Masonry Layout. Quite simply - it's the layout most easily portable to any website layout while keeping the feel of the brand.
You can easily extend the plugin with your own custom archive and single-view layouts. Customization is easy as Photography Portfolio plugin templates are based on
get_template_part() function, similar to the way WooCommerce plugin has a custom template function. That brings a lot of customization power to the table. Pick any part of the view, and append your own template bits or completely rewrite the templates.
- Minimalist Portfolio - default Photography Portfolio plugin, with the default WordPress theme.
This plugin requires at least PHP 5.4
- Upload "Photography Portfolio" plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to "Pages -> Add New" and create a page for your portfolio. Call it "Whatever you like" :)
- Go to "Portfolio -> Portfolio Settings" and set "Portfolio Page" to the page you called "Whatever you like"
- Add a few Portfolio entries in "Portfolio -> New Portfolio Entry", don't forget to set a thumbnail!
- That's it! Enjoy your Portfolio!