PySprings Badging System
A web application to keep track of 'merit badges' for the PySprings users group.
This is a Django application that allows for people to track what they've learned. It also allows you to see what you have the prerequisites for.
- Clone the project
cdinto the source folder
- Ensure Python3.6 is installed
- Create a virtual environment with
pipenv install --dev
- Activate the virtual environment
- Install the
Running the project
- Clone project & cd to the
python manage.py migrate
python manage.py runserverto start on localhost
TODO: Continuous integration
To run the tests, run the command
make tests or
pytest in the root directory.
- Pull requests welcome.
- Summarize your change in the present imperative on the first of your commits.
- Please reference any tickets that should be closed in the body so GitHub will do so automatically.