We meet the second and fourth Tuesday of every month.
Our meetup site has the latest things that we do.
We meet virtually on the second Tuesday of each month, and in-person at the enclave the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Come chat with us! We have a public matrix room hosted on gitter.im (you'll need to log on with a GitHub, GitLab, or Twitter account, in order to post).
We also publish lots of projects and notes at https://github.com/pysprings.
We used to have a Python For Absolute Beginners class we did with the Pikes Peak Library District (pre-pandemic). There's no current plan for bringing this back.
If you are on Windows, here's a presentation we put together on installing Python using Conda: Windows Python Setup
Linux/Mac should already have python installed. Instructions if it isn't is TBD.
- Learn The Commandline The Hard Way
- Automate The Boring Stuff
- Getting Started With Django
- pytest tutorial
- pandas tutorial
- Introduction to iPython
- Introduction to Flask
- Introduction to Bottle.py
- Introduction to SQLite
- Introduction to Conda
- Poetry - Python packaging and dependency management made easy
- direnv -- Unclutter your .profile
- Introduction to Git
- Packaging Python Projects