Simple, Fast and Flexible CMS
Bludit is a web application to build your own website or blog in seconds, it's completely free and open source. Bludit uses files in JSON format to store the content, you don't need to install or configure a database. You only need a web server with PHP support.
Bludit is a Flat-File CMS.
Bludit supports Markdown and HTML code for the content.
You just need a web server with PHP support.
- PHP v5.3 or higher.
- PHP mbstring module for full UTF-8 support.
- PHP gd module for image processing.
- PHP dom module for DOM manipulation.
- PHP json module for JSON manipulation.
- Supported web servers:
- Bludit supports almost every web server
- PHP Built-in web server (
php -S localhost:8000)
- Download the latest version from the official page. Bludit.com
- Extract the zip file into a directory like
- Upload the directory
bluditto your web server or hosting.
- Visit your domain https://example.com/bludit/
- Follow the Bludit Installer to configure the website.
Bludit provides an official Docker image.
Become a Backer and support Bludit with a monthly contribution to help us continue development.
Become a Sponsor and support Bludit with a monthly contribution to help us continue development.
Bludit is open source software licensed under the MIT license.