Snicker is the first native FlatFile comment system for the Content Management System Bludit. It allows to write and publish comments using basic HTML Syntax or Markdown. The Plugin also offers an extensive environment, many settings and possibilities and is also completely compliant with the GDPR!
- Level-Based, AJAX-enabled Commenting for Guests and Users
- Many Configurations and adaptable Strings and Themes
- Guest Management for Not-Logged-In Comment Authors
- Moderatable Comments (Pending, Approved, Rejected, Spam)
- Extensive Backend with many possibilities
- Compliant with the European GDPR
- PHP v5.6.0+
- Bludit v3.5.0+
- Snicker use the awesome Captcha PHP Library made by Grégoire Passault
- Snicker uses also the PureCaptcha PHP Library as fallback by Abbas Naderi
- The Avatars are served per default by Gravatar, made by Automattic / WordPress
- But you can also directly use Identicons instead...
- ... where we use the Identicon PHP Library from Benjamin Laugueux
Thanks for this awesome packages and projects!
- Download the Snicker Plugin
- Upload it to your
bl-pluginsfolder of your Bludit Website
- Visit the Bludit Administration and enable the "Snicker" Plugin through "Settings" > "Plugins"
Copyright & License
Published under the MIT-License; Copyright © 2019 SamBrishes, pytesNET