tail.writer - The flavored Markup Editor for Bludit
- Bludit v3.5.0 or above
- Compatible with all modern browsers, and also for IE >= 9.
- WriteFlow supportive Features & Functions
- A Translation API to use your websites-native language
- An extensive Markup API to use custom Markup languages and actions
- Hooks, Event Listeners & Key-Bindings for your own code
- No dependencies, just include and use it (except the Preview-Action)!
- Bindings for the jQuery and MooTools library and usable as AMD.
- 3 beautiful Designs and many settings!
WYSIWYG vs. Markup
The tail.writer script is not a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor, it's a Markup editor. The difference is the presentation of the written text: A WYSIWYG editor shows a bold text directly as bold text, while a Markup editor shows only the Markup syntax: **bold text**. (The shown syntax depends on the used Markup language, of course!)
Copyright & License
Published under the MIT-License; Copyright © 2015 - 2019 SamBrishes, pytesNET