This is the repository for the pytest blog. Everyone that has something interesting to share about pytest is invited to contribute posts to the blog.
The pytest blog is a community driven blog that aims to spread information on all things pytest.
How to work with the blog locally
- Fork/clone this repository
- Create a virtual environment (you can put it in the env/ folder) and activate it
- Install the requirements.txt:
pip install -r requirements.txt
Running the development server
Now you should be able to run the blog and see it in your browser:
- Start the development server and automatic page generation:
- When you are finished, stop the server by running
How to write a new article
This blog uses pelican.
Publishing is done automatically for all commits in the master branch. Most of the time, just push your changes and have them deployed.
It is also possible to deploy directly from your local machine by
If you don't want to check out the repository, you can use the Github web interface to add a new file under a subdirectory of "content".