This template is available with more examples/explanation at http://python-gsoc.org/studenttemplate.html
e.g. Dipy, MNE-Python. Please include this in the title of your application in the system as well. Projects without a valid sub-org may be lost or rejected.
- Name/Nicknames (e.g. on github, irc):
- Email, telephone, alternate contact methods:
- Time Zone:
- GSoC Blog (you will be asked to blog about your project)
- Link to a patch/code sample, preferably one you have submitted to your sub-org. Must be publicly available and your own work. Applications without a valid code sample will be rejected.
- Proposal Title: Include the name of your sub-org and explain in a few
- words what you plan to do.
- Proposal Abstract:
- Proposal Detailed Description/Timeline:
- Please include timeline with milestones, preferably weekly ones. All
- pre-work such as setup and reading documentation should take place during
- community bonding.
Do you have any other commitments during the main GSoC time period? For example: Exams, classes, jobs, holidays, weddings. Be honest: we can work around minor scheduling issues, but if you lie about your availability and then fall behind on your work you will be failed.
Have you applied with any other organizations? If so, do you have a preferred project/org? (This will help us in the event that more than one organization decides they wish to accept your proposal.)