PYME (the PYthon Microscopy Environment) is an open-source application suite for light microscopy acquisition, data storage, visualization, and analysis. It offers a particularly comprehensive set of features for single-molecule localization techniques (PALM, STORM, PAINT, etc ...), but also supports many other modalities. The package is multi-platform, running on Windows, Linux, and OSX.
- Website: https://www.python-microscopy.org
- Installation: https://python-microscopy.org/doc/Installation/Installation.html
- Documentation: https://python-microscopy.org/doc/
- Source code: https://github.com/python-microscopy/python-microscopy/
- Contributing: https://python-microscopy.org/doc/Contributing.html
- Bug reports: https://github.com/python-microscopy/python-microscopy/issues
The documentation is also available in the docs subdirectory of the repository.
Have a question? Get in touch!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or raise a support issue. We are also active on the image.sc forum - tag your post with
pyme and we'll be happy to support you.