- Added support for
- Added a new
shellcommand. (Thanks to @cauebs)
- Added license validation in
- Changed the dependency installation order, deepest dependencies are now installed first.
- Improved solver error messages.
poetrynow always reads/writes the
pyproject.tomlfile with the
config --listnow lists all available settings.
initno longer adds
pytestto development dependencies.
- Fixed handling of duplicate dependencies with different constraints.
- Fixed system requirements in lock file for sub dependencies.
- Fixed detection of new prereleases.
- Fixed unsafe packages being locked.
- Fixed versions detection in custom repositories.
- Fixed package finding with multiple custom repositories.
- Fixed handling of root incompatibilities.
- Fixed an error where packages from custom repositories would not be found.
- Fixed wildcard Python requirement being wrongly set in distributions metadata.
- Fixed installation of packages from a custom repository.
removecommand's case sensitivity. (Thanks to @cauebs)
- Fixed detection of
.egg-infodirectory for non-poetry projects. (Thanks to @gtors)
- Fixed only-wheel builds. (Thanks to @gtors)
- Fixed key and array order in lock file to avoid having differences when relocking.
- Fixed errors when
gitcould not be found.