- Virtual environments will now exclusively be built with
- Support for Python 2.7 and 3.5 is now officially deprecated and a warning message will be displayed (#2683).
- Improved metadata inspection of packages by using the PEP-517 build system (#2632).
- Fixed parallel tasks not being cancelled when the installation is interrupted or has failed (#2656).
- Fixed an error where the editable builder would not expose all packages (#2664).
- Fixed an error for Python 2.7 when a file could not be downloaded in the installer (#2709).
- Fixed the lock file
content-hash value not being updated when using the
remove commands (#2710).
- Fixed incorrect resolution errors being raised for packages with python requirements (#2712).
- Fixed an error causing the build log messages to no longer be displayed (#2715).