Telegram Passport (#1174):
- Add full support for telegram passport.
- New types: PassportData, PassportFile, EncryptedPassportElement, EncryptedCredentials, PassportElementError, PassportElementErrorDataField, PassportElementErrorFrontSide, PassportElementErrorReverseSide, PassportElementErrorSelfie, PassportElementErrorFile and PassportElementErrorFiles.
- New bot method: set_passport_data_errors
- New filter: Filters.passport_data
- Field passport_data field on Message
- PassportData is automagically decrypted when you specify your private key when creating Updater or Bot.
- PassportFiles is also automagically decrypted as you download/retrieve them.
- See new passportbot.py example for details on how to use, or go to our telegram passport wiki page for more info
- NOTE: Passport decryption requires new dependency `cryptography`.
Inputfile rework (#1184):
- Change how Inputfile is handled internally
- This allows support for specifying the thumbnails of photos and videos using the thumb= argument in the different send_ methods.
- Also allows Bot.send_media_group to actually finally send more than one media.
- Add thumb to Audio, Video and Videonote
- Add Bot.edit_message_media together with InputMediaAnimation, InputMediaAudio, and inputMediaDocument.
Other Bot API 4.0 changes:
- Add forusquare_type to Venue, InlineQueryResultVenue, InputVenueMessageContent, and Bot.send_venue. (#1170)
- Add vCard support by adding vcard field to Contact, InlineQueryResultContact, InputContactMessageContent, and Bot.send_contact. (#1166)
- Support new message entities: CASHTAG and PHONE_NUMBER. (#1179)
- Cashtag seems to be things like $USD and $GBP, but it seems telegram doesn't currently send them to bots.
- Phone number also seems to have limited support for now
- Add Bot.send_animation, add width, height, and duration to Animation, and add Filters.animation. (#1172)
Co-authored-by: Jasmin Bom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-authored-by: code1mountain <email@example.com>
Co-authored-by: Eldinnie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-authored-by: mathefreak1 <email@example.com>