Welcome to The Arcade Library!
Arcade is an easy-to-learn Python library for creating 2D video games. It is ideal for beginning programmers, or programmers who want to create 2D games without learning a complex framework.
Arcade is built on top of Pyglet and OpenGL.
- For full documentation see http://arcade.academy
- For installation: http://arcade.academy/installation.html
- For example code that uses the Arcade library see: http://arcade.academy/examples/index.html
- For API documentation see: http://arcade.academy/quick_index.html
- Learn Arcade AND how to program: https://learn.arcade.academy
- Release notes: http://arcade.academy/release_notes.html